Monday 5 May 2014

Awaiting the new little

Hi all, apologies for the delay, but I will not being doing any posts for the next month or two. Freya Bo and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our second child who will If all goes to plan, grace us with his presence in the next week. Needless to say I will not be heading out to the garden for a bit and have given myself permission to not feel guilty about it, which is a lovely feeling indeed. With a tyke under two and another on the way I have my usual concerns as to how my brain and emotional health will adjust, but I am happy to say that with one child kept alive for just over nineteen months, I have a bit more faith in my ability to successfully mother than I did last time!
Anyway, I am off the get Freya ready for her morning at Montessori - see you guys in a wee while, take care, plant some winter vege and stay warm xx



No comments:

Post a Comment